Change entity icons
Before you begin, you must have uploaded the icons as web resources. More information: Add or edit a form web resource
There are three types of icons:
- In the Navigation Pane, click Settings.
- Under Customization, click Customizations.
- In the Customization area, click Customize the System.
- Under Entities, click the custom entity for which you want to update the icon. If this is a custom icon, on the toolbar on the top, click the Update Icons button.
- In the Select New Icons dialog box, in the section for which you'd like to add an icon, click the Browse button to assign the path for the image file.
- Click OK.
- Publish your customizations:
- To publish customizations for only the component that you are currently editing, on the Home tab, in the Save group, click Publish.
- To publish customizations for all unpublished components at one time, click Publish All Customizations.
You might not see the new icons in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online until you close and reopen the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online client.