Create, edit, or save an Advanced Find search
- To create a new search, in the Data area, click Advanced Find.
Advanced Find starts with criteria based on where you are in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. If you click Advanced Find from a view, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online loads the criteria for that view.
- OR -
To edit a saved search, in the Data area, click Advanced Find. Then, click the Saved Views tab, and double-click the saved view.
- Specify the search criteria.
- If Show Details is available on the toolbar, click it.
- Specify the columns to include in the search results.
- Specify the sort order.
- Save the search as a saved view.
- Click Find.
You cannot use Advanced Find to find records related to quick campaigns.