Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Help
Add a field to a form
- In the Navigation Pane, click Settings.
- Under Customization, click Customizations.
- In the Customization area, click Customize the System.
- Under Components, expand Entities, and then expand the entity you want.
- Click Forms. In the list, click a form to edit it if it has a Form Type of Main.
- In the form, select the section to which you want to add a field.
- In the Field Explorer pane, double-click the field that you want to add to the form.
- You can preview how the main form appears and how events functions:
- On the Home tab, click Preview, and then select Create Form, Update Form, or Read-Only Form.
- To close the Preview form, on the File menu, click Close.
- When you finish editing the form, click Save and Close to close the form.
- When your customization are complete, publish them:
- To publish customizations for only the component that you are currently editing, on the Home tab, in the Save group, click Publish.
- To publish customizations for all unpublished components at one time, click Publish All Customizations.
© 2012 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.