View Your User Profile
Your user profile displays information about you to your entire organization, including contact information as well as the details described in Step 4 below. Depending on your security role, you may be able to make changes to your user profile.
If you are working in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online for Outlook, you can view this information from the User form. More information: Work with Your User Record and Work Hours
- Click the File tab, and then click Options.
- In the Set Personal Options dialog box, click the General tab.
- At the bottom of the page, click the View your user information link.
The User form with your information opens.
- To view details or make changes, under Common or Service click any of the following:
- To close the form, on the File menu, click Close.
- To close the Set Personal Options dialog box, click OK.