Customize Mobile Express
- In the Navigation Pane, click Settings, click Customizations, and then click Customize the System.
- Under Components, expand Entities.
- Click the entity you want to enable in Mobile Express, and under Outlook & Mobile, select the Mobile Express check box.
Not all Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online entities are available in Mobile Express.
As you evaluate which entities and attributes you want to make available to mobile devices, consider the screen size and usage goals for your users.
- Expand the entity that you want to enable in Mobile Express, and then click Forms.
- Double-click the form with a Form Type of Mobile.
- Select the attributes you want to be visible on the Mobile Express form from the Available Attributes list, and then click Add.
Required attributes are automatically listed in the Selected Attributes list; they cannot be removed.
- (Optional) Change the order in which the entities are listed by using the Move Up and Move Down buttons.
When you define and organize Mobile Express attributes, consider which are expected to be used most frequently and place them at the top.
- Click Save and Close.
- To publish all entities, on the Actions toolbar, click Publish All Customizations.
- OR -
To publish selected entities, under Components, expand Entities.Click the specific entity, and on the Actions toolbar click Publish.
When you publish customizations, remember that there is only one "master" publishing mechanism that always publishes for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Mobile Express at the same time. Using the Publish All button in Mobile Express publishes all changes to not only Mobile Express entities, but also publishes any pending changes to the same entities in the main Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online environment. The reverse is also true. Publishing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online also publishes entities in Mobile Express.
- After you have customized Mobile Express, you need to provide the following access information to your users:
- Access Mobile Express by using a mobile Web browser to navigate to https://<CRM_server>/m where <CRM_server> is the path to your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online server.
- Sign in using a valid Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online account.