Export to an Excel static worksheet to store unvarying data
By default, an exported worksheet includes the fields that are displayed in the list, using the same field order, sorting, and field widths.
You cannot change the columns for a system view, such as All Active Accounts. You must either customize the view, which requires the System Administrator or System Customizer security role, or use Advanced Find to create your own view based on the current view.
- In the Data group, click Export to Excel.
- In the Export Data to Excel dialog box, click Static worksheet with records from this page.
- OR -
In the Export Data to Excel dialog box, click Static worksheet with records from all pages in the current view.
The second option is visible only when your view includes more than one page of records.
If you are exporting the data so that you can make changes and import it back into Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, select the Make this data available for re-importing by including required column headings check box.
- Click Export.
- To view the static worksheet, click Open.
You will see a message that says the file that you are trying to open is in a different format than specified by the file extension. Click Yes.
- Save the exported data to a file.
If you are using Microsoft Office Excel 2007, click the Microsoft Office Button , and then click Save.
If you are using Microsoft Excel 2010, on the File tab, click Save.
- In Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, money values are exported to Microsoft Office Excel as numbers. After you have completed the export, to format the data as currency, see the Excel Help topic titled “Display numbers as currency.”
- By default, in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, you cannot export a list of more than 10,000 records at a time to a static Excel worksheet.
- By default, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online lists up to 50 records per page. Click the Page arrows at the bottom of the list to view any additional pages.