Create or edit a price list
- In the Navigation Pane, click Settings. Then, under Business, click Product Catalog.
- In the Product Catalog area, click Price Lists.
- To create a price list, in the Records group, click New.
- OR -
To edit a price list, select the price list that you want, and then click Edit.
- In the Price List form, enter the following information:
Type a name between 1 and 100 characters.
- Start Date
Enter the earliest date that this price list is valid.
You must use your organization's selected date format, such as 01/01/2006 or 31.12.2005.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online will automatically add leading zeros to dates. For example, 1/1/06 will display as 01/01/2006, if your organization formats dates that way.
- End Date
Enter the date after which this price list will no longer be valid.
Click the Lookup button, and then select the currency for this price list.
- Click Save or Save and Close.
You must create at least one price list for each of the currencies in which your organization does business.
The values that you specify in the Start Date and End Date fields are for reference only and do not affect Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online business logic.