Deactivate or activate a price list
If you must remove a price list, it is better to deactivate the price list rather than delete it. When you delete a price list, the price list and the price list items included in the list are lost.
If you deactivate a price list, you can easily reactivate the list if you need to.
Deactivating a discount list or price list can cause incorrect calculations to occur in quotes, orders, or invoices that use the discount or price list. Before you deactivate a discount or price list, make sure that it is not included in any active quotes, orders, or invoices.
- In the Navigation Pane, click Settings. Then, under Business, click Product Catalog.
- In the Product Catalog area, click Price Lists.
- In the list, select the price list that you want.
- In the Records group, click Deactivate.
- OR -
- In the Records group, click Activate.
- In the confirmation message, click OK.
To view deactivated price lists, in the Views list, click Inactive Price Lists.