Edit the Quick Find view
If you edit a Quick Find view, the changes set the default for everyone who uses the search box for the entity.
- In the Navigation Pane, click Settings.
- Under Customization, click Customizations.
- In the Customization area, click Customize the System.
- Under Components, expand Entities, and then expand the entity you want.
- Click Views.
- In the Type column, locate Quick Find View. Double-click the view.
- Modify the fields that are searched.
- Modify the columns that are displayed.
- Click Save or Save and Close.
- On the Actions toolbar, click Publish.
- When the customizations are published, a confirmation message appears.
If a business entity has been customized, it might have different properties than what is described in Help. There will not be Help that is specific to the custom entities your organization creates. There is Help that describes how to create and use custom entities.