Create or edit a public view for an entity
- In the Navigation Pane, click Settings.
- Under Customization, click Customizations.
- In the Customization area, click Customize the System.
- Under Components, expand Entities, and then expand the entity you want.
- Click Views.
- To create a new public view, on the Actions toolbar, click New. On the View Properties dialog box, in the Name box, type a name for the new view, and then click OK.
If the New button does not appear, you cannot add views for the entity you selected.
- OR -
To edit a view, double-click a Public View in the list. The view type is specified in the Type column.
- Modify the columns that are displayed.
- Set the default public view.
- Click Save and Close to close the view.
- To publish view customizations for just one entity, in the Navigation Pane, click Entities. Then, on the Actions toolbar, click the Publish button.
To publish all customizations you have made to any entities or components, on the Actions toolbar, click the Publish All Customizations button.
Any time you change user interface elements or implement form scripts for an entity, you must publish changes to apply them. Any customizations that change the data schema of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online such as custom entities, relationships, or fields are applied immediately.