Delete a view
You can only delete a custom public view that has been added to an entity. You cannot delete any public view that was created as part of a business entity or a custom entity. If a custom public view is part of a managed solution that was installed, you cannot delete it. However, if the public view was added to a managed solution entity after installation, that public view can be deleted.
- In the Navigation Pane, click Settings.
- Under Customization, click Customizations.
- In the Customization area, click Customize the System.
- Under Components, expand Entities, and then expand the entity you want.
- Click Views.
- In the Type column, locate a custom view that is a Public View.
- On the Actions toolbar, click the Delete button .
- To finish deleting the view from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online system, you must publish it.
- To publish view customizations for just one entity, in the Navigation Pane, click Entities. Then, on the Actions toolbar, click the Publish button.
To publish all customizations you have made to any entities or components, on the Actions toolbar, click the Publish All Customizations button.