Export Customized Entity and Field Text for Translation
- In the Navigation Pane, click Settings.
- Under Customization, click Customizations.
- In the Customization area, click Customize the System.
- In the solution explorer, on the Actions toolbar, click the Export Translations button.
- Click OK.
Exporting label text might take several minutes. When Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online finishes exporting the customized text, Microsoft Internet Explorer prompts you to open or save the exported labels.
- Click Save, specify a file name, and specify a location on your local computer or network where you want to save the compressed (.zip) file.
You can extract the compressed file and then open the XML file that contains the customized text and translate it, or you can send the compressed file to a translator.