Set the capacity required for a service
To use this feature, you must set both the capacity of the service and of the resources required for the service. See the procedure "Set or change work hours for a user, facility, or equipment or set a capacity of a resource."
- In the Navigation Pane, click Settings, click Business Management, and then click Services.
- In the Services area, open the service you want to modify.
- On the Service form, on the Required Resources tab, double-click the selection rule you want to modify.
Selection rules appear in the tree beside .
- In the Edit a Selection Rule dialog box, expand the Scheduling Details area.
- In the Capacity Required box, enter the capacity required for this service.
- Click OK.
- Click Save or Save and Close.