Set customer preferences for a service activity
You can provide personalized customer service for your customers by recording their preferences regarding services and service times. These preferences become the default criteria the next time that a service activity is scheduled for the customer and shown in the Form Assistant pane.
- In the Navigation Pane, click Workplace, and then under Customers, click either Accounts or Contacts.
- In the list, double-click a record.
- Under Information, click Common.
- Under Service Preferences, click the customer's preferred time and day for appointments from the lists.
- Click the Preferred Service, Preferred Facility/Equipment, or Preferred User box to search for the this information. You can click the Lookup button to search for and select records.
- Click Save or Save and Close.