Associate an opportunity with an account or contact
- In the Navigation Pane, click Sales, and then click either Accounts or Contacts.
- In the list, open the record you want.
- Click the Add tab. In the Create Relationship group, click Relationship, and then click Opportunity.
- On the Opportunity Relationship form, enter information in the following boxes:
You must select one. Click the Lookup button to search for an opportunity.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online enters the account or contact record automatically.
- Customer Role
Select an option from the list. This field can be customized, so the values will vary.
Your organization might set up different relationship roles for different types of customers. This field is not required.
If you do not see the relationship role you want, ask your system administrator to add it to the Relationship Roles area, which is in the Settings area.
Add any additional information, if desired.
- Click Save or Save and Close.
- Click the Account or Contact tab. Click Save or Save and Close.