Edit multiple records
- In any list, select multiple records:
- Select several records by pressing CTRL while you click them.
- Select a sequence of records by clicking one and pressing SHIFT while you select the last one.
- Select the Select/clear all records on this page check box to select all records.
- In the Records area, click Edit.
- In the Edit Multiple Records form, make the changes.
This changes the fields in which you enter data for all selected records. The other fields in the selected records do not change.
- Click Save.
- You cannot edit multiple records for activities, lookup fields, or notes.
- You cannot use this method to clear data in a field.
- You cannot use this form to change the status of records. To change the status for a group of leads, add them to a marketing list. More information: Work with Marketing Lists