Import Translated Entity and Field Text
- In the Navigation Pane, click Settings.
- Under Customization, click Customizations.
- In the Customization area, click Customize the System.
- In the solution explorer, on the Actions toolbar, click the Import Translations button.
- In the Import Translated Text dialog box, specify the file that contains the translated text, and then click the Import button.
- When Microsoft Dynamics CRM finishes importing the translated text, click Close.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM cannot import translated text that is over 500 characters long. If any of the items in your translation file are longer than 500 characters, the import process will fail. If the import process fails, review the line in the file that caused the failure, reduce the number of characters, and try to import again.
After you import translated text, you must republish customizations. More information: Understanding Entities