Discontinue a resource from performing a service
To discontinue a resource from performing a service, you have to remove the resources from the selection rules for that service. A resource can be both an individual resource, as well as part of a resource group. Make sure to remove the resource from any selection rules and resource groups they belong to for that service.
- In the Navigation Pane, click Settings, click Administration, and then click Users.
- OR -
- In the Navigation Pane, click Settings, click Business Management, and then click Facilities/Equipment.
- In the list, open the resource you want.
- Under Service, click Services.
- In the services list, open the service you want to discontinue for this resource.
- To remove a single resource, on the Required Resources tab, in the right pane, select the resource and then click Remove Selected Item, and then click OK.
- To remove a resource that is a part of a resource group:
- On the Required Resources tab, in the right pane, open the resource group.
- Under Common, click Resources.
- In the members list, select the resource.
- On the toolbar, click Actions, then click Remove Resources, and then click OK.Click Save and Close.
- Click Save and Close. The Service form closes.
- Click Save and Close.
- The tree view in the right pane of the Required Resources tab is comprised of selection rules that can be expanded to display individual members and resource groups. You can open the members or resource groups to view and manage their properties.
- You can update your own working hours or time off, and add yourself to teams and resource groups. On the Tools menu, click Options. On the General tab, at the bottom of the page, click the View your user information link.