View associated campaigns from customer records
You can view a list of campaigns for a customer from within the Customer Record form. When a customer record is added to a marketing list and that marketing list is added to a campaign, the customer record is updated to reflect this association.
- In the Navigation Pane, click Sales, and then click Leads, Accounts, or Contacts, depending on which type of record you want to view associated campaigns for.
- In the list, open the record that you want to view.
- Under Marketing, click Campaigns to see the list of campaigns the customer is included in.
Add or remove a product
- In the Navigation Pane, click Sales, and then click Opportunities.
- In the list of opportunities, open the opportunity to which you want to add a product.
- Under Line Items, verify that a price list appears in the Price List box. You can click the Lookup button to search for and select records. You must select a price list before you can add a product.
- If you added a price list, you must save the opportunity form before you can add a product. Click Save.
- On the form, under Line Items, click the area under the Price List box.
- Under List Tools, on the Opportunity Products tab, in the Records group, click Add New Opportunity Product.
- On the Opportunity Product form, enter information or observe any noted restrictions or requirements as needed:
- Select Product
To use an existing product, leave the Existing option selected.
If you are using an existing product, click the Lookup button to search for and add a product.
- OR -
To create a write-in product, click Write-In, and then type the name of the product.
The available options and fields change depending upon whether you choose an existing or write-in product.
Search for and select a unit.
Select the pricing option. By default, Microsoft Dynamics CRM will use the price that is listed in the product catalog. To override the price, click Override Price. If you choose to override the price, you can specify a price that you want to charge for each unit of the product.
You must enter the quantity of the product or service that will be included.
You can enter numbers between 0.00 and 1,000,000,000.00. You can use a comma and a decimal point. You cannot use a currency symbol, such as the dollar ($), euro (€), or yen (¥).
- Manual Discount
If you want, you can enter a discount to the product.
You can enter numbers between 0.00 and 1,000,000,000.00.
You can use a comma and a decimal point. You cannot use a currency symbol, such as the dollar ($), euro (€), or yen (¥).
If required, enter the appropriate tax amount.
- Select Product
- Click Save or Save and Close.
- You can also remove a product from an opportunity. Open the opportunity, under Line Items, select the product that you want to remove. Under List Tools, on the Opportunity Products tab, in the Records group, click Delete Opportunity Product.
- To add a write-in product, you must create at least one price list in the product catalog. To add a product from the product catalog, you must create at least one unit group, price list, and product. More information: Creating the Product Catalog