Renew a contract
- In the Navigation Pane, click Service, and then click Contracts.
- In the View list, click Expired Contracts.
- In the list of contracts, open the expired or invoiced contract that you want to renew.
- In the contract form, in the Actions group, click Renew Contract.
- If you do not want to include canceled contract lines, in the Renew Contract dialog box, clear the Include canceled contract lines check box, and then click OK.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM makes a copy of the contract and sets the status to either Draft for copies of expired contracts or Invoiced for copies of invoiced contracts. The start date is set for one day after the existing contract expires.
- Make any changes that are necessary.
- Click Save or Save and Close.