You can merge two lead, account, or contact records.
- Select a record. Then, press the Ctrl key while you select the second record.
- In the Records group, click Merge.
- In the Merge Records dialog box, select which record to make the new master record.
- Select the fields from each record that you want to include in the master record. Fields that are shaded will overwrite the corresponding unshaded field during the merge operation.
- When you are ready to merge the two records, click OK.
- When you receive the message The selected records are merged and the subordinate record is deactivated, click OK.
When you merge two records, duplicates will not be detected.