Set and view quotas for a salesperson
- In the Navigation Pane, click Settings, click Administration, and then click Users.
- Open the user record for the salesperson to whom you want to assign a sales quota.
- On the Actions menu, click Manage Quotas.
- From the Fiscal year list, select the name of the fiscal year for which you want to add a sales quota.
- In the Quota column, type the amount of the salesperson's quota for the year you selected.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 for each fiscal year to which you want to assign a quota for this salesperson.
- When you have finished assigning sales quotas to this salesperson, click OK.
- Click Save or Save and Close.