Attach a file
- Open the record that you want.
- On the Add tab, in the Include group, click Attach File.
- In the Manage Attachment dialog box, click Browse to locate the file.
- Click Attach, and then click Close.
The attachment is added as a note.
- Click Save or Save and Close.
- To add multiple files, for each file, repeat steps 2 through 4. Each attachment is added as a new note.
- To update an attached file, save it on your computer, edit it, delete the attachment, and then attach the edited file.
- To add an attachment to an e-mail activity, first save the activity, and then on the Attachments tab, click New E-mail Attachment. After selecting or browsing for a file, click Attach.
- Your system administrator sets the maximum file size you can attach. More information: System Settings Dialog Box - E-mail Tab
- Your system administrator determines which types of files can be attached. More information: Manage System Settings